31 Dec Shiraz Exhibition 2019
Shiraz Exhibition 2019
15th of Agriculture, Machines, Inputs and Irrigation – April 2019
- he fifteenth international agricultural exhibition (inputs, irrigation, machinery) was held in the permanent exhibition of Fars province, Shiraz, in accordance with the standards of Europe Day from April 16 to 19, 2019.
- The exhibition exposed visitors to the latest achievements and new technologies of the world and the country in the field of agricultural machinery, inputs (fertilizers, poison, seeds) and water and irrigation equipment.
- There were 250 prestigious domestic and foreign companies with 60 companies from Germany, France, Italy, China, Russia, Belgium, the Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Turkey, Oman, Denmark, Spain and India.
- The international agricultural exhibition was held in a space of over 17,000 square meters of indoor space and 8300 square meters of open space in 5 halls of Hafez, Narges, Bahar, Cyrus and Mulla Sadra for 4 days.
- The exhibition was greeted with a passionate welcome by nearly 2,000 Iranian experts and practitioners as well as a delegation from Germany. Representatives of the Majles and the provincial authorities as well as the head of Fars Jihad Fars visited the exhibition.
At the same time, several exhibitions were held at the exhibition.